What be in my bag?
Starting from the top row going right to left we will start with:
- Multicolored folders:
- I use these on a daily basis to organize my schoolwork/handouts from each class
- Used for taking notes. In class.
- Plato Book:
- ALWAYS do the reading, even when its a philosophy class
- My trusty steed used to fulfill my internet needs, from making this blog post to playing Gone Home.
- Water Bottle:
- Hydration is key
- Moleskin Planner:
- State of the art weekly planner that organizes my life and whatnot
- Staples paper together sometimes
- Assorted pens/pencils:
- Gotta write things down somehow. That’s what I use these for.
- For calculations or to mess around with in ISOM when I get bored
- Ice cream umbrella:
- Stay dry: in style
This assignment was an interesting exploration in “autobiographical” storytelling. I do not think that the things in my bag accurately represent my character in a substantial way since the majority of the things I carry around every day are standard for all students. To compose this picture I carefully staged the contents of my bag in an orderly fashion in an attempt to make it take a roughly square shape. I also grouped general categories of items together. I would consider writing about the stuff in your bag as a type of writing, although it is an incredibly specific category. It has almost become its own genre as the prompt of what in my bag becomes a more popular video concept.